EGE418 Control Systems Laboratory
Simulation and hardware experiments on the following topics: plant parameter identification, robustness, steady-state error, transient duration, absolute and relative stability. Verification via simulation of controller design in the same time domain and in the frequency domain.
- Must be enrolled in the following level: Undergraduate
- Must be enrolled in one of the following majors: Computer Engineering (518), Mechanical Engineering (521), Electrical Engineering (517)
- May not be enrolled in the following class: Freshman
- EGE416 Minimum Grade of C-*
* May be taken at the same time