CHE415 Advanced Inorganic Chem Lab
Inorganic Chemistry Laboratory puts into practice the principles learned in Inorganic Chemistry. Modern laboratory techniques will be taught and used to explore the chemistry of s, p, and d-block elements.
- Liberal Arts
- Must be enrolled in the following level: Undergraduate
- May not be enrolled in the following class: Freshman
- Students cannot elect the Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory grade option for this course
- CHE202 Minimum Grade of D- and CHE319 Minimum Grade of D- and CHE314 Minimum Grade of D-*
* May be taken at the same time