SPA405 Advanced Oral Practice
A practice of Spanish student-speaking abilities. It will offer the necessary tools to advance students Spanish proficiency, their capacity to communicate meaningful information in spontaneous interactions.
- 1 (may be repeated for credit)
- Liberal Arts
- Must be enrolled in the following level: Undergraduate
- Must be enrolled in the following field(s) of study (major, minor or concentration): Adolescence Ed: Spanish (447)
- May not be enrolled in the following class: Freshman
- SPA365 Minimum Grade of D- or SPA372 Minimum Grade of D- or SPA375 Minimum Grade of D- or SPA376 Minimum Grade of D-