DMJ340 TV Studio Production
Creative approaches and techniques of television production, emphasizing studio lighting, camera movement, directing and technical directing. Analysis, discussion, and practice in aesthetics and content quality. May be taken under special circumstances without the prerequisite, but with the permission of the instructor.
- Must be enrolled in the following level: Undergraduate
- Must be enrolled in the following major: Digital Media Production (551)
- May not be enrolled in the following class: Freshman
- CMM319 Minimum Grade of D- or DMJ319 Minimum Grade of D- and CMM320 Minimum Grade of D-* or DMJ320 Minimum Grade of D-*
* May be taken at the same time