DMJ320 Audio Production
Lecture and practical application of techniques and procedures in audio production for radio and audio for video, including tape formats, audio consoles, microphones, and digital editing.
- Must be enrolled in the following level: Undergraduate
- Must be enrolled in one of the following majors: Digital Media Production (551), Digital Media Program and Mgmt (552), Communication Media (506)
- May not be enrolled in the following class: Freshman
- (CMM101 or DMJ101 or CMM205 or DMJ205) and (CMM203 or DMJ203 or THE334) and (CMM319 or DMJ319) and (CMM215* or DMJ215*)
* May be taken at the same time