ARS450 The Document
Explores unmanipulated photography used for the communication of ideas about social issues and human conditions. Each student completes a major documentary project. Historic and contemporary issues and working strategies are explored through the work and writings of contemporary photographers and critics. May be repeated for credit. FEE FOR MATERIALS.
- 3 (may be repeated for credit)
- Must be enrolled in the following level: Undergraduate
- Must be enrolled in one of the following majors: Visual Arts Education (189), Ceramics (271), Metal (272), Graphic Design (279), Printmaking (274), Sculpture (275), Photography (276), Visual Arts (277), Undeclared:Pre-Art Education (00AE), Painting (273)
- May not be enrolled in the following class: Freshman
- ARS230 Minimum Grade of C and ARS250 Minimum Grade of C and ARS100 Minimum Grade of C* and ARS101 Minimum Grade of C* and ARS102 Minimum Grade of C* and ARS103 Minimum Grade of C*
* May be taken at the same time