ARS406 Interaction Design
Explores issues related to: interface design, motion design, & interactive media. Studio based, student produce design artifacts relating to the above. May be repeated for credit with instructor permission. FEE FOR MATERIALS.
- 3 (may be repeated for credit)
- Must be enrolled in the following level: Undergraduate
- Must be enrolled in the following major: Graphic Design (279)
- May not be enrolled in one of the following classes: Sophomore, Freshman
- (ARS205 Minimum Grade of B- and ARS306 Minimum Grade of B- and ARS307 Minimum Grade of B- and ARS308 Minimum Grade of B- and ARS335 Minimum Grade of B-)