ARS404 Graphic Design Application
Design projects culminate in a professional level Design portfolio. Students develop a resume and cover letters. Readings and discussions on various professional paths and opportunities in Design. May be repeated for credit with permission of Instructor. FEE FOR MATERIALS.
- 3 (may be repeated for credit)
- Must be enrolled in the following level: Undergraduate
- Must be enrolled in the following major: Graphic Design (279)
- Must be enrolled in one of the following classes: Senior, Junior
- (ARS205 Minimum Grade of B- and ARS306 Minimum Grade of B- and ARS307 Minimum Grade of B- and ARS309 Minimum Grade of B- and ARS310 Minimum Grade of B- and ARS335 Minimum Grade of B-)