ARS400 Drawing Projects
Allows students with considerable drawing experience to focus on specific issues, topics or problems in depth. Emphasis on sustained development of bodies of related works, and their critical assessment in a contemporary context. May be repeated for credit. FEE FOR MATERIALS.
- 3 (may be repeated for credit)
- Must be enrolled in the following level: Undergraduate
- Must be enrolled in one of the following majors: Visual Arts (277), Photography (276), Sculpture (275), Printmaking (274), Metal (272), Ceramics (271), Visual Arts Education (189), Undeclared:Pre-Art Education (00AE), Graphic Design (279), Painting (273)
- May not be enrolled in the following class: Freshman
- ARS301 Minimum Grade of D- and ARS100 Minimum Grade of C and ARS101 Minimum Grade of C and ARS102 Minimum Grade of C and ARS103 Minimum Grade of C or ARS301 Minimum Grade of D- or 09100 Minimum Grade of C or 09101 Minimum Grade of C or 09102 Minimum Grade of C or 09103 Minimum Grade of C