ARS386 Printmaking - Intaglio
This course begins with a brief introduction/review of basic etching and dry point techniques, followed by advanced applications. May be repeatedd for credit.
- 3 (may be repeated for credit)
- Must be enrolled in the following level: Undergraduate
- Must be enrolled in one of the following majors: Visual Arts (277), Photography (276), Sculpture (275), Printmaking (274), Metal (272), Ceramics (271), Visual Arts Education (189), Undeclared:Pre-Art Education (00AE), Graphic Design (279), Painting (273)
- May not be enrolled in the following class: Freshman
- (ARS280 Minimum Grade of D- or 09280) and (ARS100 Minimum Grade of D- or 09100) and (ARS101 Minimum Grade of D- or 09101) and (ARS102 Minimum Grade of D- or 09102) and (ARS103 Minimum Grade of D- or 09103)