This course is an exploration of a cross-disciplinary integration between printmaking and sculpture methods. It will lead to the production of works that capitalize on the potential of mixed media and experimental blends that are inherent to each option. The two fields share an enormous variety of techniques and constantly overlapping processes. The course intends to blur the boundaries between the defined areas and create a richer vocabulary for artistic ideas and expression. May repeat for credit. FEE FOR MATERIALS.
- 3 (may be repeated for credit)
- Must be enrolled in the following level: Undergraduate
- Must be enrolled in one of the following majors: Visual Arts (277), Photography (276), Sculpture (275), Printmaking (274), Metal (272), Ceramics (271), Visual Arts Education (189), Undeclared:Pre-Art Education (00AE), Graphic Design (279), Painting (273)
- May not be enrolled in the following class: Freshman
- ARS280 Minimum Grade of C and ARS100 Minimum Grade of C* and ARS101 Minimum Grade of C* and ARS102 Minimum Grade of C* and ARS103 Minimum Grade of C*
* May be taken at the same time