ARS380 Photo Silkscreen
The course will explore one of the most versatile of printmaking techniques, silkscreen. An emphasis will be placed on photo stencils, multi-color prints, registration, screen construction, all manner of mark making on screen, up scaling of digital imagery, editioning of prints, translation of images onto non-traditional supports. All materials will be water soluble and non-toxic. The course may be repeated for credit. FEE FOR MATERIALS.
- 3 (may be repeated for credit)
- Must be enrolled in the following level: Undergraduate
- Must be enrolled in one of the following majors: Visual Arts (277), Photography (276), Sculpture (275), Painting (273), Metal (272), Ceramics (271), Visual Arts Education (189), Graphic Design (279), Printmaking (274)
- May not be enrolled in the following class: Freshman
- ARS280 Minimum Grade of C and ARS100 Minimum Grade of C* and ARS101 Minimum Grade of C* and ARS102 Minimum Grade of C* and ARS103 Minimum Grade of C*
* May be taken at the same time