ARS336 Wheel Throwing II
Obtain broad technical knowledge develop skills in both throwing and altering thrown forms. Large scale and complex assignments develop also critical and design skills. Explore historical, traditional and innovative use of the wheel. COURSE FEE. FEE FOR MATERIALS.
- 3 (may be repeated for credit)
- Must be enrolled in the following level: Undergraduate
- Must be enrolled in one of the following majors: Visual Arts (277), Photography (276), Sculpture (275), Painting (273), Metal (272), Ceramics (271), Visual Arts Education (189), Graphic Design (279), Printmaking (274)
- May not be enrolled in the following class: Freshman
- ARS210 Minimum Grade of C and ARS330 Minimum Grade of C and ARS100 Minimum Grade of C and ARS101 Minimum Grade of C and ARS102 Minimum Grade of C and ARS103 Minimum Grade of C