ARS333 Advanced Digital Color Photography
This course focuses on advanced digital color processing/printing techniques and explores the role of technical research and experimentation in creative work. Among the areas studied are inkjet and laser printing from digital files on a variety of materials and advanced digital color techniques for using masks, channels and color management. Emphasis is on understanding advanced techniques, experimentation and conceptual development. May be repeated for credit with permission of instructor. FEE FOR MATERIALS.
- 3 (may be repeated for credit)
- Must be enrolled in the following level: Undergraduate
- Must be enrolled in one of the following majors: Photography (276), Visual Arts (277), Visual Arts Education (189)
- May not be enrolled in the following class: Freshman
- ARS230 Minimum Grade of C and ARS100 Minimum Grade of C* and ARS101 Minimum Grade of C* and ARS102 Minimum Grade of C* and ARS103 Minimum Grade of C*
* May be taken at the same time