ARS332 The Large Format Image
The course introduces the view camera and traditional photographic values. Techniques include camera controls, Zone System, fine printing in b/w and in digital color. Traditional and innovative uses of the view camera are explored through student projects and the study of historical and contemporary examples. Cameras are provided. May be repeated for credit in color. FEE FOR MATERIALS.
- 3 (may be repeated for credit)
- Must be enrolled in the following level: Undergraduate
- Must be enrolled in one of the following majors: Visual Arts Education (189), Ceramics (271), Metal (272), Graphic Design (279), Printmaking (274), Sculpture (275), Photography (276), Visual Arts (277), Undeclared:Pre-Art Education (00AE), Painting (273)
- May not be enrolled in the following class: Freshman
- ARS250 Minimum Grade of C and ARS100 Minimum Grade of C* and ARS101 Minimum Grade of C* and ARS102 Minimum Grade of C* and ARS103 Minimum Grade of C*
* May be taken at the same time