ARS331 Photo Books and Installations
This course investigates photographs in relation to larger contexts and explores private and public space through juxtaposition, sequence and site. Projects utilize a variety of photographic and mixed media techniques in the production of artists' books and installations. Students are challenged to work conceptually and take initiative in developing individual work. May be repeated for credit. FEE FOR MATERIALS.
- 3 (may be repeated for credit)
- Must be enrolled in the following level: Undergraduate
- Must be enrolled in one of the following majors: Visual Arts Education (189), Ceramics (271), Metal (272), Graphic Design (279), Printmaking (274), Sculpture (275), Photography (276), Visual Arts (277), Undeclared:Pre-Art Education (00AE), Painting (273)
- May not be enrolled in the following class: Freshman
- (ARS230 Minimum Grade of C or ARS250 Minimum Grade of C) and ARS100 Minimum Grade of C* and ARS101 Minimum Grade of C* and ARS102 Minimum Grade of C* and ARS103 Minimum Grade of C*
* May be taken at the same time