ARS331 Photo Books and Installations
This course investigates photographs in relation to larger contexts and explores private and public space through juxtaposition, sequence and site. Projects utilize a variety of photographic and mixed media techniques in the production of artists' books and installations. Students are challenged to work conceptually and take initiative in developing individual work. May be repeated for credit.
- 3 (may be repeated for credit)
- Must be enrolled in the following level: Undergraduate
- Must be enrolled in one of the following majors: Visual Arts Education (189), Ceramics (271), Metal (272), Graphic Design (279), Printmaking (274), Sculpture (275), Photography (276), Visual Arts (277), Undeclared:Pre-Art Education (00AE), Painting (273)
- May not be enrolled in the following class: Freshman
- (ARS230 or 09230) or (ARS250 or 09250) and (ARS100* or 09100*) and (ARS101* or 09101*) and (ARS102* or 09102*) and (ARS103* or 09103*)
* May be taken at the same time