ARS325 Ceramics Processes and Techniques 1
Exploration of experimental processes and techniques of working in clay: simple molds, slip cast techniques, hand building and clay and glazes, some application of computer three-dimensional design programs to the research and creative process. COURSE FEE. FEE FOR MATERIALS.
- 3 (may be repeated for credit)
- Must be enrolled in the following level: Undergraduate
- Must be enrolled in one of the following majors: Ceramics (271), Metal (272), Graphic Design (279), Printmaking (274), Sculpture (275), Photography (276), Visual Arts (277), Visual Arts Education (189), Painting (273)
- May not be enrolled in the following class: Freshman
- ARS210 Minimum Grade of C and ARS100 Minimum Grade of C and ARS101 Minimum Grade of C and ARS102 Minimum Grade of C and ARS103 Minimum Grade of C