ARS321 Construction and Fabrication
Methods related to building with sheet metal; soldering and welding techniques, as well as mechanical connections. May be repeated for credit. FEE FOR MATERIALS.
- 3 (may be repeated for credit)
- Must be enrolled in the following level: Undergraduate
- Must be enrolled in one of the following majors: Metal (272), Visual Arts (277), Visual Arts Education (189)
- May not be enrolled in the following class: Freshman
- ARS220 Minimum Grade of C and ARS100 Minimum Grade of C* and ARS101 Minimum Grade of C* and ARS102 Minimum Grade of C* and ARS103 Minimum Grade of C*
* May be taken at the same time