ARS318 Ceramic Sculpture
Sculpture and architecturally oriented forms using clay as the medium and vehicle of expression. History and concepts explored.
- 3 (may be repeated for credit)
- Must be enrolled in the following level: Undergraduate
- Must be enrolled in one of the following majors: Visual Arts (277), Photography (276), Sculpture (275), Printmaking (274), Metal (272), Ceramics (271), Visual Arts Education (189), Undeclared:Pre-Art Education (00AE), Graphic Design (279), Painting (273)
- May not be enrolled in the following class: Freshman
- (ARS210 Minimum Grade of D- or 09210) and (ARS270 Minimum Grade of D- or 09270) and (ARS315 Minimum Grade of D- or 09315)