ARS313 Sculpture Casting & Moldmaking
Mold making and casting processes and techniques used in the production of multiple and singular castings. The course will also explore an assortment of casting materials. Projects for the course will include the integration of castings with other media. FEE FOR MATERIALS.
- Must be enrolled in the following level: Undergraduate
- Must be enrolled in one of the following majors: Visual Arts (277), Photography (276), Sculpture (275), Printmaking (274), Metal (272), Ceramics (271), Visual Arts Education (189), Undeclared:Pre-Art Education (00AE), Graphic Design (279), Painting (273)
- May not be enrolled in the following class: Freshman
- ARS100 Minimum Grade of C* and ARS101 Minimum Grade of C* and ARS102 Minimum Grade of C* and ARS103 Minimum Grade of C* and ARS270 Minimum Grade of C
* May be taken at the same time