ARS309 Printed Books
A hands-on involvement in producing books that contain sustained texts. Topics include book structures, sequential readings, materials and meanings, etc. May be repeated for credit with permission of instructor. FEE FOR MATERIALS.
- 3 (may be repeated for credit)
- Must be enrolled in the following level: Undergraduate
- Must be enrolled in the following major: Graphic Design (279)
- May not be enrolled in the following class: Freshman
- (ARS205 Minimum Grade of B- and ARS306 Minimum Grade of B- and ARS307 Minimum Grade of B- and ARS308 Minimum Grade of B-)