ARS306 Visible Systems
Students learn a variety of techniques as they solve communications problems. Emphasis is placed on: high quality visual form, on understanding how certain kinds of signs elicit different kinds of responses from particular audiences, and on incorporating secondary research into convincing visual argumentation. FEE FOR MATERIALS.
- Must be enrolled in the following level: Undergraduate
- Must be enrolled in one of the following majors: Visual Arts (277), Photography (276), Sculpture (275), Painting (273), Metal (272), Ceramics (271), Visual Arts Education (189), Graphic Design (279), Printmaking (274)
- Must be enrolled in the following class: Sophomore
- (ARS100 Minimum Grade of C* and ARS101 Minimum Grade of C* and ARS102 Minimum Grade of C* and ARS103 Minimum Grade of C*)
* May be taken at the same time