ARS205 Graphic Design
An introduction to Graphic Design, technique, practice and theory. FEE FOR MATERIALS.
- Must be enrolled in the following level: Undergraduate
- Must be enrolled in one of the following majors: Visual Arts (277), Photography (276), Sculpture (275), Painting (273), Metal (272), Ceramics (271), Visual Arts Education (189), Graphic Design (279), Printmaking (274)
- May not be enrolled in one of the following classes: Senior, Junior
- (ARS100 Minimum Grade of C* and ARS101 Minimum Grade of C* and ARS102 Minimum Grade of C* and ARS103 Minimum Grade of C*)
* May be taken at the same time