- 3.0 GPA in at least 24 credits of college course work (effective for Fall 2015 admission).
- Grades of B or better in both Composition courses (ENG160 and ENG180 or their equivalents).
- Completion of the undergraduate program application.
- Note: Current students wishing to apply to Adolescence Education/Math must first be accepted as a Math major. A Declaration of Major form signed by the Department of Math must be submitted with the application.
- Study Abroad / Exchange
- International Scholarships and Fellowships
- International Student and Scholar Services
- International Recruitment
- International Undergraduate Admissions
- Haggerty English Language Program
- Institute for International Business
- SUNY Turkey Dual Diploma Programs
- SUNY Global Engagement Program
- SUNY Model European Union
- East-West Living and Learning Community
- Romance Languages Living and Learning Community