Click on the links below for more information to prepare you for your Orientation experience!
- What You Need to Know to Prepare for Your Visit
- Travel Directions via Car and Bus
- Campus Map featuring Designated Parking Lots and Orientation Residence Halls
- Orientation Parking Permit: Please print prior ro your arrival to display on your dashboard for the duration of your visit
If you have not already registered for an Orientation session, please call the Center for Student Development at 845-257-3088.
Orientation & Course Registration
Click here for the 2017 Orientation & Course Registration Brochure
- Student Program At a Glance
- Parent & Family Program At a Glance
- Commonly Asked Questions
- Parent & Family Program Options
- Others Dates to Keep in Mind
- Important Phone Numbers
For more information about Academic Advising, click here:
Academic Advising Center at New Paltz