To register for First-Year Orientation,
please call The Center for Student Development at 845-257-3088
Click here to see the confirmation brochure you'll be receiving in the mail featuring important things to know about your Orientation session
Checklist of Things to Bring
For more information about Academic Advising, click here:
Welcome to our community!
The entire Orientation staff is planning for your arrival on campus this summer, and we look forward to meeting you. Look out for upcoming information outlining the Orientation program, which provides a meaningful and successful beginning to your college career.
- Welcome to New Paltz!
- Orientation highlights for students
- Student program summary at a glance
- Orientation highlights for parents and family members
- Parent and family program at a glance
- Commonly asked questions
- Making reservations for your session
- Printable reservation form
- Parent and family member program options
- Other dates to keep in mind
- Important phone numbers