Interested students will provide:
- Signed paper Graduate Application or the Signature Page from an online application.
- One set of official transcripts indicating a Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution with a cumulative 3.0 GPA
- 6 credits of a foreign language at a beginning level, or 3 credits at an intermediate/advanced level. American Sign Language (ASL) is considered a language other than English.
- Admissions Essay describing your interest in the program.
- Evidence of NYS teaching certification (if applying to Track 1).
- Application fee
- Fall Admission May 1
- Spring Admission Dec. 1
- Submit your complete graduate application packet to:
The Graduate School
State University of New York at New Paltz
1 Hawk Drive
New Paltz, NY 12561-2443