ARS375 Welding Fabrication & Concepts
Intermediate sculpture course focusing on specialized techniques in welding and fabrication. The techniques and processes associated with welding and brazing will be conjoined with temporary concepts of sculpture.
- 3 (may be repeated for credit)
- Must be enrolled in the following level: Undergraduate
- Must be enrolled in one of the following majors: Ceramics (271), Metal (272), Graphic Design (279), Printmaking (274), Sculpture (275), Photography (276), Visual Arts (277), Visual Arts Education (189), Painting (273)
- May not be enrolled in the following class: Freshman
- (ARS270 or 09270) and (ARS100* or 09100*) and (ARS101* or 09101*) and (ARS102* or 09102*) and (ARS103* or 09103*)
* May be taken at the same time