ARS302 Material Dialogues
Material Dialogues focuses on the integration of alternative materials and methods not usually associated with conventional formats of making. Emphasis will also be on layered contents and on multiple mediums utilized to create sculpture. FEE FOR MATERIALS.
- Must be enrolled in the following level: Undergraduate
- Must be enrolled in one of the following majors: Visual Arts (277), Photography (276), Sculpture (275), Printmaking (274), Metal (272), Ceramics (271), Visual Arts Education (189), Undeclared:Pre-Art Education (00AE), Graphic Design (279), Painting (273)
- May not be enrolled in the following class: Freshman
- ARS270 Minimum Grade of C* and ARS100 Minimum Grade of C* and ARS101 Minimum Grade of C* and ARS102 Minimum Grade of C* and ARS103 Minimum Grade of C*
* May be taken at the same time