Kevin Caskey, Associate Professor, Operations Management and Electronic Commerce
- Distinguished Teaching Award 2011, School of Business (May 2011)
Ted Clark, Lecturer, Marketing & Strategic Management
- Clark, T., Grant, "Provost Special Event Grant", AMA Collegiate Chapter, Local, $550, Funded. (October 26, 2011).Clark, T., Grant, "AMA Saves Lives", International American Marketing Assoc, Private, $375, Funded. (September 1, 2010 - February 3, 2011).2011 Faculty Advisor of the Year, SUNY New Paltz Office of Student Activities, Service, University.Silver Chapter Award 2011, American Marketing Association, Service, University. (April 1, 2011).
Victoria Hansen, Lecturer, Accounting
- Hansen, V. (Principal), Grant, "Impact of Sarbanes Oaxley on the Decision Making of Tax Executives", PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, Private, $10000, Funded. (May 2010 - Present).
Narcyz Roztocki, Associate Professor, MIS
- 2011-2012 Research and Creative Projects Award, State University of New York, New Paltz, NY, Research. (2011). Received $1,103.00Professional Development Award, State University of New York, New Paltz, NY, Research. (2011). Received $1,000.00
Sally Schultz, Professor, Accounting
- Distinguished Service Award 2011, School of Business (May 2011)
Tulin Sener, Professor, Finance
- Distinguished Research Award 2011, School of Business (May 2011)
- Teaching, Research and Service Major Award 2011, SUNY New Paltz
Anyuan (Daniel) Shen, Assistant Professor, Marketing
- Shen, D. (Principal), Sponsored Research, "Choice Set Structure and the Stability of Constructed Preferences", State University of New York at New Paltz, State University of New York at New Paltz, $2187, Funded. (April 1, 2011 - May 31, 2012).
Davina Vora, Associate Professor, International Business
- Outstanding Reviewer Award, Academy of Management, International Management Division, Service, Professional. (2011).