CFAM >Research Partners
Although we have worked with a large number of research partners and client organizations over the years, we would like to acknowledge the following:
- The United States Department of Veterans Affairs (VA): Since 1999, we have been conducting reserarch with, and providing consulting services to, the Veterans Health Administration, Veterans Benefits Administration, and National Cemetery Adminstration. We continue to work with the Detroit VA Medical Center conducting research on interpersonal interactions between U.S. military veterans and VA Health Care Staff. The VA has been enormously supportive of our efforts and has been on the cutting-edge of workplace aggression research in the United States. We are greatful to the many dedicated individuals working in this vital organization.
- The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH). Since 2003, we have conducted research and provided consulting services to NIOSH related to workplace bullying and psychological aggression. This has involved convening an international panel of workplace bullying experts for ongoing research and the development of interventions to manage and prevent disruptive workplace behavior. Our efforts invovle the development and implementation of a national research to track the nature, prevalence, and consequences of workplace aggression and the translation of these research findings into effective interventions.
Some individuals with whom we have partnered (in alphabetical order):
- Dr. Joel Harmon, Fairleigh Dickensen University
- Dr. Mariann Jelinek, College of William and Mary. Formally with the National Science Foundation.
- Mr. Daniel R. Kowalski, Kowalski Consulting and Management. Formally with the Human Resources Group, Veterans Health Administration.
- Ms. Rita Kowalski, Work Life Consulting, formally with the National Center for Organization Development, Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Dr. Robert Petzel, Network Director, VISN 24, US Department of Veterans Affairs
- Mr. James Scaringi, formally Office of Occupational Safety and Helath, Department of Veterans Affairs
- Dr. Lyle Yorks, Teachers College, Colubmia University