The generous financial support of individuals and businesses gives the School that margin of excellence that it could not achieve within the college's operating budget alone. Scholarships, technology, student development and activities, and outside speakers are made possible by donors who believe in the School and want to invest in its future.
Thanks to Our Alumni Donors
Thank you to those who have donated to the School of Business in 2012.
Contributions that exceed $1,000 will be recognized permanently on our "Investing in the School of Business" wall.
Please contact Hadi Salavitabar if you are interested in making a donation.
Graduate Recognition Wall
The Graduate Recognition Wall within van den Berg Hall permanently recognizes the graduates of the School of Business who are investing in the future of the School.
Reasons to give to the School of Business
The School of Business continues to educate tomorrow's business leaders and prepare them for the competitive business world. Gifts in the past have helped us to partially fund the following:
- Trading Room
- Leadership Lab
- Business SupportCenter
- Business Plan Contest
- Students' Debate Competition
- Investment Competition
- Leadership Institute
- Hall of Fame
- Accounting & Finance Association (AFA)
- AFA's Career Symposium
- American Marketing Association (AMA)
- AMA's Business Day Conference
- Dean's Student Advisory Board (DSAB)
- Management Association (MA)
- Enactus (formerly, Students in Free Enterprise)
- Students Organization for Business Ethics and Research (SOBER)
- Global Business Association
- Sigma Beta Delta National Honor Society
Ways to donate to the School of Business
Please consider making a donation to the School of Business. To make a donation, do one of the following:
- Pay by credit card online. On the online form, for the statement "Please direct my gift to," please write in the "Other" category "School of Business".
- Send your check, payable to SUNY New Paltz Foundation/School of Business, to the address below.
Your contributions are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
School of Business
State University of New York at New Paltz
1 Hawk Drive
New Paltz, NY12561-2443