Summer 2016 Student Activities Manager Applications due Friday, April 22 at 12 p.m.
- Be a full-time, matriculated undergraduate student at SUNY New Paltz
- Be enrolled in classes for Fall 2016
- Have at least a 2.75 cumulative GPA
- Be in good disciplinary standing with the Division of Student Affairs
- Provide a current resume and Co-Curricular Transcript
- Previous managerial and supervisory experience
- Audio/visual technology equipment experience
- Customer service/communication skills
- Ability to work well with a diverse public
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle frequent interruptions and/or task changes
Compensation for Summer SAMs is on-campus housing and meal plan for the term of employment (Monday, May 14 - Friday, Aug. 19, 2016).
Your complete Summer SAM Application will contain:
- Application form (see below)
- A current resume (to be uploaded as a .pdf in the application form)
- A current Co-Curricular Transcript (to be uploaded as a .pdf in the application form).
Learn more about the Co-Curricular Transcript program.