SUNY New Paltz is pleased to host our colleagues from around SUNY to gather and discuss topics relevant and timely in the field of unions and activities. Links to directions, local hotel resources, and a campus map are also below.
DATE: Friday, August 1, 2014
TIME: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
LOCATION: Student Union
CAMPUS MAP: http://www.newpaltz.edu/map/
PARKING: We will post a parking pass you can print here soon.
COSTS: FREE!!! We will provide a basic continental breakfast and a soup, salad, & sandwich style lunch.
LODGING RESOURCES: Following are some options if you are looking to stay in the area prior to or after the meeting.
- Minnewaska Lodge, 845-255-1110, Gardiner, NY (6 miles west of campus) $125 for a thursday night stay only. Please refer to the State/SUNY Rate when making a reservation.
- Super 8 of Highland, 845-691-6888, Highland NY (6 miles east of campus - this is NOT the super 8 at the New Paltz Exit 18 Thruway exit). $80 for thursday, $100 for friday. Free gym passes provided to guests. You must provide a tax exempt form, please refer to "SUNY Event" when you call.
As of June 25, 2014 . . .
- Adirondack: Heather Leonard
- Monroe: Betty Stewart
- Morrisville: Marc Cianciola
- New Paltz: Emily Bazinet, Brendan O'Brien, Mike Patterson
- Oneonta: Bill Harcleroad
- Onondaga: Rachael Card, Sarah Collins
- Orange - Newburgh Campus: Juan Carlos Piñeiro
- Suffolk - Ammerman Campus: Sharon Silverstein
- Suffolk - Eastern Campus: Chris Conzen
- Suffolk - Grant Campus: Lisa Hamilton
- SUNYIT: John Borner
- Westchester: Rachele Hall