To be eligible for a Resident Assistant position, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be a full-time matriculated student at the State University of New York at New Paltz
- Have a 2.75 cumulative GPA to enter the selection process
- You must have spent at least one semester as a full-time college student at SUNY New Paltz
- Cannot currently be serving a judicial sanction
- Must have lived in a residence hall for at least one semester
Click below to see the RA Conditions of Employment for this semester. This document describes the RA responsibilities. While there may be a few changes that will be made for the Fall, you can read this one to get a general sense of what an RA does and is responsible for.