1. Go to my.newpaltz.edu. In Resources, select Academic. Select Enrollment Verification Request.
2. Click the blue link for the National Student Clearing House (NSC). Select one of the following options:
- Obtain an enrollment certificate, select Current Enrollment or All Enrollment. This will give you a PDF copy of your enrollment dates to submit to health insurance, loan providers, etc.
- View the enrollment information on file. This will provide you with the dates enrollment status was submitted by the school.
- View the student loan deferment notifications. This will provide with the dates enrollment data was reported to lenders, servicers, and guarantors.
- View the proof of enrollment provided to health insurers and other providers. This will provide you with the dates enrollment data was reported to third parties, which have been authorized by the student.
- View specific information about student loans. This will provide you with organizations who reported to the NSC that they have your loans.
For an Enrollment Verification on SUNY New Paltz letter head paper with a raised school seal and signature of the registrar:
1. To obtain in person, bring a valid photo ID to the Office of Records & Registration, Wooster Hall, Room 115.
2. From the student hawkmail account only, email email@example.com The email must include the student ID number, name and mailing information or the receiver. (Please note that Enrollment Verification with the raised school seal will not be visible for scanned or faxed copies.)
For former students seeking to verify a enrollment/degree:
1. Consider using the official transcript for this purpose. The request form can be found on my.newpaltz.edu
2. If the request is for degree verification, email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a letter of the degree, date of conferral and the major.
For all others:
Go to the National Student Clearinghouse to make this request or can fax or email email@example.com forms along with with a signed release for information from the student. We will verify the student's education and fax the information as indicated in the request.
SUNY New Paltz has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment verifications and degree verifications. The National Student Clearinghouse can be contact at:
Web site: www.degreeverify.org
Mail: National Student Clearing House
13454 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 300
Herndon, VA 20171