Edit Page

Extended Learning

Frequently Asked Questions


1. How do I register in the SUNY New Paltz program?
To register for a SUNY New Paltz University in the High School class at your school, please follow these steps:
Complete the entire registration form (both sides). Check the course and section numbers to make sure you are registering for the correct one. (To obtain a grade and transcript when you complete the course, you must be listed on the roster for that course.)

  • Sign the bottom of the form. This is your contract to enroll in the selected course(s).
  • Include a payment of $125 per course. Students participating in the school lunch program pay $50 per course. Proof is required. See your guidance office if you are unsure where to get proof of participation.
  • Have your parent or guardian read and sign the meningitis information response form included with your registration.
  • Return the completed forms (registration and proof of participation in school lunch program — if necessary) and payment to your teacher by the deadline given. Registrations will not be accepted after the deadline.

2. What if I change my mind and want to withdraw from the college course?

  • Please have your teacher or guidance department send a letter requesting withdrawal from the course (include course title, course number, and section) to:

Attn: Dylan Hurley
Graduate & Extended Learning
SUNY New Paltz
800 Hawk Drive
New Paltz, NY 12561-2442

PLEASE NOTE THAT TUITION FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE! Failure to withdraw from a course will result in a grade of “F.”