The GRE Subject Test is in Lecture Center, Room 100, test takers are to report at 8:30 a.m. (unless noted below)
- Upcoming GRE dates: TBD (please email email@example.com to inquire about future dates)
- To find out more about the GRE go to http://www.ets.org/gre/
The LSAT is in Lecture Center, Room 102, at 8:30 a.m.
- Upcoming LSAT 2018 dates: June 11, September 8, November 17,
- To find out more about the LSAT go to http://www.lsac.org/jd/lsat/about-the-lsat
The MAT is in Lecture Center, Room 112, at 4:15 p.m. for summer hours.
- Upcoming 2018 MAT date(s): July 13th, August 10th
- To find out more about the MAT go to millersanalogies.com
- After you have chosen a date, complete the MAT registration form. The form will ask you to pay the $130 MAT fee using either credit card or money order. Download the registration form here: MAT Registration Form
- Scan and email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 845-257-3284.
- Once we receive the registration form and payment, you will be officially registered in the online system. We will send you a confirmation letter, a campus map, and parking tag if needed.
The NY State Teacher Certification Exam is in Coykendall Science Building, Room 029. Exams begin at 8:00 a.m and continue until 5:00 p.m.
- Upcoming 2018 Teacher Certification dates: May 26, June 16, June 23, June 30
- To find out more about the NY Teacher Certification go to http://www.nystce.nesinc.com/