In collaboration with SUNY New Paltz's major academic units, the Office of Extended Learning serves students in the Hudson Valley region through several programs.
- The Extension Program: Offers select SUNY New Paltz courses at off campus sites. Late afternoon, evening, weekend, online, and 1-2 week courses allow working adults options for convenience of learning. For more information go to the extension program website.
- Distance Learning: Offers 100+ online undergraduate and graduate courses in a variety of disciplines leading towards a degree. Go to the extension program website for further information.
- Summer Session: Choose from hundreds of courses offered at all levels in seated, blended (seated and online), and online formats. Catch up, get ahead, and fulfill requirements by taking one or more courses. Go to the Summer Session website for additional information.
- University in the High School: Offers high school students in select high schools in the Hudson Valley region college credit through SUNY New Paltz. See the University in the High School website for more information.
- The Lifetime Learning Institute: Offers a broad array of noncredit, noncompetitive courses for adult learners 55 years and older. Visit the Lifetime Learning Institute website for further information.