- Undergraduate Program
- Graduate Program
- Undergraduate Psychology Association
- Psi Chi (New Paltz chapter)
- Graduate Psychology Association (GPA)
- Department News
- Psychology Subject Pool: go to the online system (Sona) or read the subject pool guidelines.
- Institute for Disaster Mental Health
- Psychology Student Conference Travel Grants *
- Psychology Department Blog
- Careers in Psychology
- Independent Study Information
- APA Publication Manual (6th ed.)
- APA Style (Official APA site)
- APA Citation Style (Cornell University)
- APA Formatting and Style Guide (OWL at Purdue)
- Writing Tips for Papers (by Glenn Geher)
- Writing Tutorial Services (Indiana University Bloomington)
- Avoiding Plagiarism (Indiana University Bloomington)
Student Grants and Travel Funding
- Psi Chi: The National Honor Society in Psychology
- Psych Web
- AlleyDog.com (resource for psychology students)
- NY Times: College Times
- Getting into Graduate School
- Graduate Record Exam (GRE)
SUNY New Paltz
- New Paltz Web Email
- Library Resources: Psychology
- Campus IRB information
- Graduate study in psychology. Washington, DC: American Psychological Association.
- The complete guide to graduate school admission: Psychology and related fields. Hillsdale, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum.
- Insider's Guide to Graduate Programs in Clinical and Counseling Psychology (2010-2011 ed.). New York: Guilford.
- The psychology major’s handbook. Belmont, CA: Wadsworth.
- Complete list of APA's Student Resource Books