Here are links to detailed materials about the counseling program. These are mostly relevant to current students. Prospective students might wish to explore the program handbook as a way to learn more about the program.
- Counseling Graduate Program Handbook 2017-2018
- Degree Plans
- change_in_plan_of_study_form *
- Practicum Application [Word file]
- Internship Application [Word file]
- Graduation Application: Counseling Graduate Program[Word file]
- developmentalfeedbackform [Word file]
(used by faculty to provide feedback to students)
- Certification Information Sheet, School Counseling *
- Library Instructions for Preparation of Theses
- Application for Masters Degree or Certificate of Advanced Study *
- Credit Course Registration and Student Census *
- understanding-and-acknowledgement-form *
- Other important forms
The information on this website is provided to aid students in their graduate studies in counseling. It is meant as a guideline, not the law. Policies and procedures are always being examined and reexamined. This means that they may be changed or modified at any time. Further, some online information may be missing or need updating. We will try to keep students informed of changes/corrections to the information posted on this site as they occur.