| Blackboard | Hawkmail | Library | Zimbra

A-Z Index | Contact Us | People-Finder

» Current Students | » Faculty & Staff | » Future Students | » Parents | » Alumni, Donors & Friends | » Athletics | » Employment | » Give Today!

property control photo

Surplus & Property Control: Forms

Contact: Belinda Thoben 
Phone: 845-257-3269
Fax: 845-257-3314

Please note that:

  • All computer equipment must be examined by Computer Services to determine its condition prior to removal. Forms not initialed by Computer Services prior to submission will be returned.
  • If you are replacing old office or classroom furniture, please contact Property Control as far in advance as possible so that the old furniture can be moved or removed. There is very limited space to store large items on the campus.
  • Property Control must be notified of any item delivered directly to your department without first going to the Receiving department. These items include the following: copiers, scientific equiptment, furniture, and any item over $5,000. If this happens, please be sure to contact property control as soon as the item is delivered.
  • Departments are responsible for inventory of items under $5,000. Please update the department/program inventory once a year.
  • Items can not be donated to non-profit organizations that are not part of New York State

If you want to donate to a local agency please contact first.

* Download Acrobat Reader Now!