ARS380 Photo Silkscreen
The course will explore one of the most versatile of printmaking techniques, silkscreen. An emphasis will be placed on photo stencils, multi-color prints, registration, screen construction, all manner of mark making on screen, up scaling of digital imagery, editioning of prints, translation of images onto non-traditional supports. All materials will be water soluble and non-toxic. The course may be repeated for credit.
- 3 (may be repeated for credit)
- Must be enrolled in the following level: Undergraduate
- Must be enrolled in one of the following majors: Ceramics (271), Metal (272), Graphic Design (279), Printmaking (274), Sculpture (275), Photography (276), Visual Arts (277), Visual Arts Education (189), Painting (273)
- May not be enrolled in the following class: Freshman
- (ARS280 or 09280) and (ARS100* or 09100*) and (ARS101* or 09101*) and (ARS102* or 09102*) and (ARS103* or 09103*)
* May be taken at the same time