1. Survey the area to see if it is safe for you to assist.
2. Do Not move a seriously injured person unless it is a life threatening situation.
3. Call University Police at x 2222 or 911. and give your name, location and telephone number. Give as much information as possible regarding the nature of the injury/illness: whether or not the victim is conscious, advise if an ambulance is needed.
4. Return to the victim and keep the victim as calm and comfortable as possible.
5. Remain with the victim until University Police or emergency personnel arrive.
6. If the injured person is an employee, initiate reporting procedures as directed by the department head and/or supervisor.