Crime Prevention Tips
1. Do not leave your valuables (purse, wallet or other valuables) unattended in an unlocked location.
2. Remember to lock residence hall, offices and car doors whenever you leave.
3. Avoid walking or jogging in poorly lit areas.
4. Keep a record of all credit cards and serial numbers to personal property.
5. When walking at night to the parking lot, have your keys ready. If you need to get into your car quickly to avoid trouble, valuable time will not be wasted searching for these items. During the regular academic year, an escort service is available from 9pm to 2am, every day by calling x 3338.
6. Avoid leaving keys in the ignition and valuables on the seat. Lock all valuables in the trunk.