- The Children’s Center is an independently operated, fully licensed childcare center serving the campus community with flexible hours for students and parents based on their needs.
- The Center engages children and supports their development, and social/emotional well-being.
- The Center expressively favors the method of “leaning in and listening” as opposed to disciplinary models based on punishment.
- The Center offers low child-teacher ratio to nurture a more individualized, attentive learning environment.
- The Center provides practical professional experience for students whose core areas of study include education, child psychology, and other disciplines. Most student workers go on to graduate school or successfully into the work place.
- Most employees have career histories that span 20 years or more. A low turnover rate speaks to the quality of the Center and its employment of industry best practices.
- Study Abroad / Exchange
- International Scholarships and Fellowships
- International Student and Scholar Services
- International Recruitment
- International Undergraduate Admissions
- Haggerty English Language Program
- Institute for International Business
- SUNY Turkey Dual Diploma Programs
- SUNY Global Engagement Program
- SUNY Model European Union
- East-West Living and Learning Community
- Romance Languages Living and Learning Community
- Undergraduate Admission
- Virtual Campus Tour
- First Year Programs
- Tuition & Fees
- Honors Program
- Financial Aid