Facilities Operation & Maintenance
- New construction projects have been undertaken and completed in accordance with Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED), a national certification program that recognizes best-in-class building strategies and practices.
- Upon the completion of its current renovation, the Wooster Building will become a hub for student services and transform the academic core of campus.
- Employees pride themselves on keeping a clean campus, and always conduct their work with the attitude of “Treat it like your house.”
- Snow removal efforts are efficiently managed with the goal of ensuring all students, particularly those with limited mobility, can travel around campus safely during inclement weather.
- The office consistently works to reduce the campus’ carbon footprint by implementing numerous energy-saving measures, including LED lighting and water bottle filling stations.