Undergraduate Course Descriptions
ARS306 Visible Systems
Students learn a variety of techniques as they solve communications problems. Emphasis is placed on: high quality visual form, on understanding how certain kinds of signs elicit different kinds of responses from particular audiences, and on incorporating secondary research into convincing visual argumentation.
- Must be enrolled in the following level: Undergraduate
- Must be enrolled in one of the following majors: Ceramics (271), Metal (272), Graphic Design (279), Printmaking (274), Sculpture (275), Photography (276), Visual Arts (277), Visual Arts Education (189), Painting (273)
- Must be enrolled in the following class: Sophomore
- (ARS100 Minimum Grade of C* and ARS101 Minimum Grade of C* and ARS102 Minimum Grade of C* and ARS103 Minimum Grade of C*)
* May be taken at the same time