The Office of Institutional Research is responsible for maintaining and reporting official data accurately and on a timely basis. OIRP promotes the ethical use and interpretation of data. We strive for valid and reliable data. We transform data, through analysis, into information to support planning, decision-making, and assessment for academic and administrative units at macro and micro organizational levels.
- Support internal decision making and planning.
- Provide data for (or support those who do) external reporting to SUNY, IPEDS, and others.
- Foster a culture of evidence / data-driven decision making.
- Provide consulting services to the college community on topics such as survey research, enrollment, retention, degree completion rates, etc.
- Support assessment and Institutional effectiveness.