| Blackboard | Hawkmail | Library | Zimbra

A-Z Index | Contact Us | People-Finder

» Current Students | » Faculty & Staff | » Future Students | » Parents | » Alumni, Donors & Friends | » Athletics | » Employment | » Give Today!

Office of Communication & Marketing - Media Relations, Web Management, Welcome Ceter

> Office of Communication & Marketing: Web Guidelines


Tools for Communication

ALL work order forms and tools for communication are now located on

For all mail-related inquiries, please call (845) 257-3122

Office of Communication & Marketing

Phone: (845) 257-3245
Fax: (845) 257-3345
Haggerty Administration Building 411
1 Hawk Drive
New Paltz, NY 12561-2443

Staff Directory

(Marketing, Media Relations, Digital Media)

Design, Print & Mail Services

Haggerty, 511
(845) 257-3971
(845) 257–3997 Fax

Print and Mail Services

Haggerty, 8
(845) 257-2646
(845) 257–3997 Fax


Other Campus PR Contacts:

Brian Savard
Sports Information Director, Athletics
Phone: (845) 257-3927

Smulcheski, Fran
Art Services Assist
Office: CT118B
Phone: (845) 257-3858

We manage:

To read our comprehensive guidelines, visit the New Paltz Style Guide.

All of us in Communication & Marketing look forward to working with you. Please feel free to stop by our office located in Haggerty Administration Building, Room 411 or call us at (845) 257-3245 if you have any questions.

Hosting Your Site on the SUNY New Paltz Web Server

OFFICIAL and DEPARMTNETAL/UNIT pages are all hosted on one of the university's Web servers.

STUDENT & FACULTY/STAFF ORGANIZATIONS (AFFILIATED) that want to create a Web site should complete the Web Space Request Form. The Web Office will then:

  • Provide guideline information.
  • Check if student organization is a recognized organization with the Student Association. A simple form, available in Student Union 428, must be completed by the organization each semester in order to be recognized by that office and to have Web space available.
  • Check if faculty organization is officially recognized by the college administration
  • Create Web space and give ownership to the requested account.
  • Review site for compliance with the appropriate guidelines
  • Create links to site from appropriate locations including:

FACULTY/STAFF (AFFILIATED) who want to create a personal Web site need to request a shell account in If assistance is needed with updating or posting pages, contact the instructional support coordinator in the Academic Computing department for assistance.

STUDENTS (AFFILIATED) who want to create a personal Web site can request Web space (shell account) in Student Services tab > Computer Services > Sign up for Web space. More information can be found on the Academic Computing and Student Help Desk Web sites. If assistance is needed, please stop by the Student Help Desk in the Humanities, room 103.