Tools for Communication
ALL work order forms and tools for communication are now located on my.newpaltz.edu
For all mail-related inquiries, please call (845) 257-3122
Office of Communication & Marketing
Phone: (845) 257-3245
Fax: (845) 257-3345
Haggerty Administration Building 411
1 Hawk Drive
New Paltz, NY 12561-2443
(Marketing, Media Relations, Digital Media)
Design, Print & Mail Services
(845) 257–3997 Fax
Print and Mail Services
(845) 257–3997 Fax
Other Campus PR Contacts:
Sports Information Director, Athletics
Phone: (845) 257-3927
Art Services Assist
Phone: (845) 257-3858
- General news and event releases [how to | view releases]
- Design Services
- Campus Digital Signage
- Emergency communication (cancellation and delays)
- Experts Database
- Media Relations
- Mail Services
- my.newpaltz.edu, in collaboration with Computer Services
- Print Services
- RSS Feeds
- Web Management: The college's main Web site, www.newpaltz.edu, and departmental sites
- The Samuel Dorsky Museum of Art media relations and publicity
- New Paltz Connect Monthly E-Newsletter
- The New Paltz Magazine
To read our comprehensive guidelines, visit the New Paltz Style Guide.
All of us in Communication & Marketing look forward to working with you. Please feel free to stop by our office located in Haggerty Administration Building, Room 411 or call us at (845) 257-3245 if you have any questions.
Hosting Your Site on the SUNY New Paltz Web Server
OFFICIAL and DEPARMTNETAL/UNIT pages are all hosted on one of the university's Web servers.
- Provide guideline information.
- Check if student organization is a recognized organization with the Student Association. A simple form, available in Student Union 428, must be completed by the organization each semester in order to be recognized by that office and to have Web space available.
- Check if faculty organization is officially recognized by the college administration
- Create Web space and give ownership to the requested account.
- Review site for compliance with the appropriate guidelines
- Create links to site from appropriate locations including:
FACULTY/STAFF (AFFILIATED) who want to create a personal Web site need to request a shell account in http://my.newpaltz.edu. If assistance is needed with updating or posting pages, contact the instructional support coordinator in the Academic Computing department for assistance.
STUDENTS (AFFILIATED) who want to create a personal Web site can request Web space (shell account) in http://my.newpaltz.edu Student Services tab > Computer Services > Sign up for Web space. More information can be found on the Academic Computing and Student Help Desk Web sites. If assistance is needed, please stop by the Student Help Desk in the Humanities, room 103.