Tools for Communication
ALL work order forms and tools for communication are now located on my.newpaltz.edu
For all mail-related inquiries, please call (845) 257-3122
Office of Communication & Marketing
Phone: (845) 257-3245
Fax: (845) 257-3345
Haggerty Administration Building 411
1 Hawk Drive
New Paltz, NY 12561-2443
(Marketing, Media Relations, Digital Media)
Design, Print & Mail Services
(845) 257–3997 Fax
Print and Mail Services
(845) 257–3997 Fax
Other Campus PR Contacts:
Sports Information Director, Athletics
Phone: (845) 257-3927
Art Services Assist
Phone: (845) 257-3858
- General news and event releases [how to | view releases]
- Design Services
- Campus Digital Signage
- Emergency communication (cancellation and delays)
- Experts Database
- Media Relations
- Mail Services
- my.newpaltz.edu, in collaboration with Computer Services
- News Pulse
- Print Services
- RSS Feeds
- Web Management: The college's main Web site, www.newpaltz.edu, and departmental sites
- The Samuel Dorsky Museum of Art media relations and publicity
- New Paltz Connect Monthly E-Newsletter
- The New Paltz Magazine
To read our comprehensive guidelines, visit the New Paltz Style Guide.
All of us in Communication & Marketing look forward to working with you. Please feel free to stop by our office located in Haggerty Administration Building, Room 411 or call us at (845) 257-3245 if you have any questions.
The State University of New York at New Paltz Mail Services department is located in Haggerty 26, and is staffed Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. and student package pick-up is available from 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. Feel free to contact us at x3122 to answer any of your mailing questions.
Mail Services provides for the mailing needs of the campus community. Our services include:
- Sorting and delivery of all administrative and student mail including packages.
- Processing all types of outgoing USPS Mail for campus departments including: First, Second, Third and Fourth Class, Library Rate, International Air Mail, Priority, and Express Mail. All USPS special services are also available such as: certified, insured, and registered mailings.
- Scheduling of all standard (formerly known as bulk) mailings.
- Processing all UPS, Airborne, and Federal Express packages.
Standard Mailings (formerly known as bulk) offer SUBSTANTIAL savings over first class mailings. If you have a mailing of over 200 identical pieces, call us so that we can show you how to save more than 50% off of your mailing cost! The Request for Standard Mailing form is now available online. Complete it and bring it along with your piece to mail services for approval and scheduling.
Please note: Mail Services is not permitted to receive mail and/or packages of a personal nature for faculty and staff. Please arrange to have them delivered elsewhere.